15 Sriracha-Infused Recipes To Spice Up Your Life
1. Fried Egg, Sriracha, & Peanut Butter Toast
Sounds weird. Looks weird. Tastes like a spicy angel from hot heaven. Recipe here.
2. Sriracha Bacon-Wrapped Onion Rings
It feels sinful just looking at the picture. Recipe here.
3. Sriracha-Honey Popcorn Clusters
Sweet, salty, and SPICY?! Cue the mouth waters. Recipe here.
4. Caramelized Bacon With Brown Sugar and Sriracha
Sweet savoury speechlessness. Make your own here.
5. Watermelon Salad With Sriracha Vinaigrette
Sriracha Vinaigrette. We repeat: SRIRACHA VINAIGRETTE. Make it here.
6. Sriracha and Mexican Lime Doughnuts
Pepper bellies will go nuts for these doughnuts. We ain’t lime-in’. Recipe here.
7. Honey-Sriracha Pretzel Knots
These spicy delights are too knotty to be true. Recipe here.
8. Baked Sriracha Butternut Squash Fries
Dip them in a chipotle aoli sauce and, holy moly… heaven. Recipe here.
9. Sriracha Peach Crisp
This ain’t your momma’s peach crisp. Recipe here.
10. Sriracha-Honey Almonds
Honey-roasted almonds are good. Honey-sriracha-roasted almonds are the BEST. Recipe here.
11. Sriracha Quinoa Bites
Bite-sized bliss in the palm of your hand. Recipe here.
12. “Hotter Than Hades” Sriracha Sloppy Joes
A spicy take on the lunchroom classic. Recipe here.
13. Spicy Sriracha Dragon Noodles
Breathe fire like the finest of wizardy lizards. Recipe here.
14. Sriracha Deviled Eggs With Candied Jalapeño Peppers
Bring some fire to any fiesta with these poppable pepper bombs. Recipe here.