15 Low-Carb Breakfasts That Will Actually Fill You Up!
1. Frozen Berries and Pink Cashew Cream
Basically vegan berry ice cream that you can eat for breakfast. Recipe here.
2. Easy Artichoke, Spinach, and Herb Frittata
Artichokes, broccoli, and fresh herbs make for a deliciously spring-y breakfast. Recipe here.
3. Omelet Waffle
5. 100-Calorie Cheese, Vegetable, and Egg Muffins
A super easy recipe of eggs, your favorite vegetables (frozen, if you want), and cheese. Recipe here.
6. Banana Yogurt
This creamy vegan yogurt is made with banana, chia seeds, and almond milk. Recipe here.
8. Swiss Chard & Ricotta Pie
FYI that crust is sausage. You’re welcome. Recipe here.
9. Jumbo Chickpea Pancake
This savory take on the pancake is made with chickpea flour. Recipe here.
10. Avocado Green Tea Power Shake
This makes for a filling, high-protein, creamy breakfast. Recipe here.
11. Cranberry, Orange, and Pecan Muffins
All the muffin delight, a fraction of the carbs, thanks to almond and coconut flours. Recipe here.
12. Power Greens Breakfast Casserole with Feta and Mozzarella
14. Egg-Crust Breakfast Pizza with Pepperoni, Olives, Mozzarella, and Tomatoes
Definition of a no-brainer? Pizza for breakfast. Recipe here.