10 Reasons why you should date a farmer.
Unless you suffer from hay fever and hate the country, farmers make pretty great dates.
Here are 10 reasons to date a farmer:
1. Farmers are fit, toned and tanned. (The “tanned” part might only apply to their forearms. But those forearms are great.)
2. Many farmers subscribe to good ol’ fashioned family values — and will be proud to treat you with gentleness and respect.
3. There’s something sexy about working the land, cultivating plants and raising beef that nourish a nation. Your stomach will benefit.
4. Free tractor rides.
5. Farmers are traditionally loyal and protective.
6. The rural lifestyle provides plenty of fresh air, vitamin D, and panoramic views with zero skyscrapers in sight.
7. You can visit your date at work — if you don’t mind getting manure on your shoes.
8. Most farmers want to keep the farm in the family. Thus, they want children.
9. Farmers work hard every single day of the year without complaint.
10. Farmers are trustworthy. If a few dozen cattle can trust the farmer with their lives, surely your date can handle responsibility.
Tell us, why else should you date a farmer?