Terms and Conditions of Service
PLEASE NOTE: You must be at least 18 years of age to register with Select Introductions or use the services provided by Select Introductions. Access or use of this site by any person under the age of 18 is strictly prohibited therefore membership to this service will be voided.
Please read this Member Terms and Conditions of Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) as it sets out the terms under which Select Introduction services (the “Services”) are provided to you by us (Select Introductions, Inc.) through the Select Introductions website (the “Site”). By registering with Select Introductions, you become a member of the Service (a “Member”), and you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement (the “Terms”) for as long as you continue to be a Member. Do not use this site if you do not agree with these Terms.
We reserve the right at any time to:
- Change the terms and conditions of this Agreement
- Change any fees or charges for using the Service
- Change the Site, including removing or discontinuing any content on or feature of the Site
Any changes that are made will be effective immediately. Be sure to review this Agreement periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version.
- To become a Member you must register with us, and when you register to become a Member, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration form (“Profile”) and to maintain and update your information to keep it accurate, current and complete. You agree that we may rely on your Profile as accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that if your Profile is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete in any respect, we reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and your use of the Service. When you register, we will require that you provide sufficient information to indicate that you are at least 18 years old. By becoming a Member, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old, which is the minimum required age to become a Member. However, we cannot guarantee that each Member is at least the required minimum age, nor do we accept responsibility or liability for any content, communication or other use or access of the Site by persons under the age of 18 in violation of this Agreement.
- Your membership in the Service is for your sole, personal use. You may not authorize others to use your membership, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to provincial and national laws of Canada
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (i) your breach of this Agreement; (ii) any allegation that any materials that you submit to us or transmit to the Site infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party; and/or (iii) your activities in connection with the Site. This indemnity shall be applicable without regard to the negligence of any party, including any indemnified person.
Select Introductions Terms and Conditions of Service
203-2550 Shaughnessy St.
Port Coquitlam, BC V3C 3G2
Toll Free: 1-888-916-2824
Last Updated: June 27th, 2013