In 2018 I want to be someone who…
We have compiled a list of what the clients are hoping for next year. These are in no particular order however are vital learning points and should instill a sense of responsibility and maturity to ensure that the next year will be different.
Simply put, the lessons you have learnt from this year will and have been valuable. Bearing in mind not to repeat the same mistake twice, have more courage in your personal and professional life.
- Does not pick up guys drunk from the bar
- Is Not looking for someone on tinder or bumble. In fact cut out these dating sites from my life
- Is Not going to be used for sex
- Is Not going to give blowjobs to pay the rent
- Will Not settle for second best
- Will have a more confident outlook on work, love and life
- Will conquer a fear
- Not be afraid to make the first move
- Take more risks in life
- Will Not drunk dial or text an ex because I’m feeling vulnerable
- Is adventurous
- Travels more and sees the world
- Will Not be limited by my circumstances
Who knows? Something great may await you next year!