5 Celebrity Couples Who Make a Point to Give Back
Could you imagine having so much money that you could make a huge difference for many people and still be able to pay your own bills? While many of us aren’t that fortunate, these five celebrity couples are and make it a point to donate a generous amount of time and money to charities and to those in need.
Whether it’s for publicity or from the kindness of their hearts, these celebrity couples are giving and at the end of the day, that’s all that matters.
1. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt: Where should we even begin with this celebrity couple? A majority of their children are adopted from places in need. Together, these two have their hands in all sorts of causes, such as:
– United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) – Donation towards Afghans in Pakistan – Building the Maddox Jolie-Pitt Foundation (MJP) – Support of the ONE Campaign – Co-foundation of Not On Our Watch
Honestly, this celebrity couple does so much it would be impossible to list them all here. Jolie and Pitt are a stand up celebrity couple.
2. Beyonce and Jay-Z: Queen B and her man, the Jay-Z, are a celebrity couple that are on top of the music world. While sitting on the throne, however, a queen and her king have duties, which they generously fulfill. This includes:
– Founding the Survivor Foundation – Donating to the Shawn Carter Foundation – Raising awareness of the global water shortage while on tour – Donating to the Red Cross – Participating in the Hope for Haiti Now: A Global Benefit for Earthquake Relief telethon
Way to be, Beyonce and Jay-Z!
3. David and Victoria Beckham: This British celebrity couple have had their hands in many causes. These include:
– Victoria promoting fake fur in her fashion lines – Being patrons for the Elton John AIDS Foundation – Joining the Ban Bossy campaign – Supporting UNICEF – Participating in Unite for Children, Unite Against AIDS
Thank you, loves, for supporting causes.
4. Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady: Celebrity couple Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady aren’t just the world’s top supermodel and football player. They are also a couple that make sure they give back to those less fortunate than they are by participating in:
– Donating to Brazil’s Zero Hunger program – Designing a limited edition necklace with the proceeds going to St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital – Founding The Luz Foundation – Donating to disaster relief programs, such as the Japanese Red Cross – Donating to Save the Children
5. Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris: The latest celebrity couple to be sitting on top of the world together, Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris make it a priority to give back to the world. We already know that Swift is one of the top givers, along with Bundchen and Jolie, but Calvin Harris gives back, too. They give back by:
– Donating to schools and facilitating new workshops and programs – Donating to Red Cross – Recording PSAs for the LGBT community and to promote reading for children – Donating to medical causes like St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital and V Foundation for Cancer Research – Performing at charity events, such as Campaign Against Living Miserably – Participating in “Hometime Scotland” – Participating with The War Child foundation
There’s no stopping Swift and Harris, just like there’s no stopping any of these celebrity couples from giving back to the world. You don’t have to be a celebrity to make a difference, however. There are ways that we, too, can help those less fortunate than we are.